Thursday, September 1, 2011

Introduction

I'll keep this quick and get right to it: as a fan of Japanese horror I decided to start this blog in order to introduce more works of the genre to the steadily growing pool available to English speakers. My current project is Fuan no Tane Plus, the sequel to the amazing Fuan no Tane, which I hope to post chapters from at a regular pace (I'm thinking every Friday).

On the horizon you can expect some previously unavailable (in English) works by a couple of well-known horror mangaka, and in between the regular Friday updates I have a good number of more obscure but equally interesting manga that you might enjoy.

So I'll start tomorrow with the first chapter of Fuan no Tane + and see where it goes from there!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks alot for doing this; I love this stuff and it's always really hard to find new authors to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! finally someone picked fuan no tane+!
    Are you doing the scanlation and translation all by yourself?

    ReplyDelete